#whatisschool is back for another amazing chat and I am thrilled to be leading again this week with one of my
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 8 April 2019)
- Friday 11am NZT
Make sure you put this week’s chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you an email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins. Join the conversation on Thursday 11 April 7pm ET (Thursday
Questions #whatisschool, April 11, 2019 7PM ET
1) Let’s set the stage. What is currently inspiring you in teaching and learning within education?
2) What are areas within education, teaching, and learning that may be in need of a little inspiration?
3) Think outside education. What are areas of industry or innovation that are particularly inspiring for you? How can you draw lines to the classroom?
4) Think outside education. What types of innovative practices from other professions can apply to teaching and learning (think scheduling, communication, work processes, space design, feedback structures, etc)?
5) Think outside education. What favorite media resources can be used in instruction in the classroom? (think TED Talks, YouTube videos, books, songs, pieces of art)
6) What is one new practice or resource from outside education you want to incorporate into instruction this school year?