This week on #whatisschool, I am excited to welcome my colleague and friend, Stefan Jegorow. Stefan is an Australian born educator working with me at Stamford American International School in Singapore as a Digital Learning Leader. As an
Inevitably every school goes through some form of major organizational change. Whether it is bringing in a new online system, curriculum or culture, the change isn’t always easy. Join us for an in-depth discussion about organizational change, what it looks like and how to make it a positive experience for all involved.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 16 March 2019)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm Eastern Time
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Join the conversation on Thursday 21 March 7pm ET (Thursday 11pm GMT, Friday 10am AEDT, 12pmNZT, 7am Singapore) as we discuss What Is School? #whatisschool
Questions #whatisschool, March 21,
1) How does the term ‘organizational change’ make you feel?
2) Who in a school community should be involved in ‘organizational change’? Why?
3) Name some of the problems that you’ve faced when undertaking an organizational change.
4) Give an example of an organizational change that you feel resulted in positive outcomes.
5) What are the 3 most important elements required in an organizational change to ensure it is successful?
6) What organizational change do you think your school would benefit from now and why?