#whatisschool is back for the LAST chat of 2018 before we take a 2 week Christmas break and start afresh in the New Year. I am thrilled to be leading again this week with one of my edu-heroes Jen Williams. This week we celebrate the year that was and reflect on what an incredible year we have had! Don’t miss out and remember we are on at 6pm ET.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 10 December 2018)
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm Eastern Time
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, December 13, 2018 6PM ET
1) What have been your roles in education in 2018, and what two roles would you want to consider for the future?
2) What new types of learning opportunities did you pursue in 2018? What was an area in which you grew as a professional? How do you think that will change the way you enter into 2019?
3) What were some new school-wide initiatives you were a part of in 2018? What did you learn as part of that process?
4) What were some new programs/tools/resources you explored this year with your students? Which ones will you continue to use in 2019?
5) What would you say were the 3 “greatest hits” of 2018 in education? What did we learn as a profession? How are we growing and advancing?
6) Who, what, when, where, and how–share your preview of 2019!