#whatisschool is back for another amazing chat and I am thrilled to be leading again this week with one of my edu-heroes Jen Williams. Come and join us as we discuss gratitude and give thanks. It is going to be an hour of positivity, gratitude and sharing the greatest things that make us do what we do each and every day. Don’t miss out and remember we are now on at 6pm ET.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 10 November 2018)
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm Eastern Time
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, November 15, 2018 6PM ET
1) What types of things do you hear educators valuing and expressing gratitude and thanks for?
2) What resources, policies, or practices do you value and appreciate that improves your experience as an educator?
3) What are ways we can show educators we value and appreciate them?
4) What are ways we can show administrators we value and appreciate them?
5) What are areas of your life outside of education that you are thankful for?
6) Time for a gratitude chain! Name 3 individuals for whom you are grateful and share why.