This week on #whatisschool, I am excited to welcome Nathan Stevens to co-host the chat with me. Join us to talk about getting educators to be cheerleaders for students. We need to be their champions and tell their story. We are excited to lead the discussion on how we can be better voices for our students.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 10 September 2018)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, September 13, 2018 7PM ET
1) Tell us something awesome that a student created?
2) Why did you feel that it was important to share that creation?
3) Why do you think it is important (or not) to share this with the outside world?
4) How do you share what your students create with stakeholders and the outside world?
5) What are the reasons that we should help students share what they create?
6) What platforms are the best for students to share what they create?