This week on #whatisschool, I am excited to welcome an inspirational member of my PLN Sarah Thomas who I look up to every day to lead the discussion with me. Sarah is a regional technology facilitator and is passionate about supporting others grow, connect and learn. This week we will be discussing Goal Setting for the New School Year so don’t miss out.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 12 August 2018)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, August 23, 2018 7PM ET
1) What is one of your major goals for this upcoming school year, either inside or outside of work?
2) What is your personal system for productivity, and how do you decide where to focus your time?
3) What are some challenges that you have previously encountered when it comes to meeting your goals? How do you plan to overcome them this year?
4) What milestones have you set in place to assess your progress toward your goal?
5) How can you leverage your networks (professional and personal) to help you achieve your goal?
6) What resources do you recommend for other educators to help manage their time and/or productivity when working towards their goals?