#whatisschool is back for another amazing chat and I am thrilled to co-host this week with my good friend and inspirational educator Mark Anderson. Known globally as a leader in VR education, Mark is a superstar educator, leader, and speaker and it is an honor to have him join us – don’t miss this one!
Join us to discuss Artificial Intelligence (AI) and how it fits into the classroom … It will be an incredible opportunity to learn and share from the best and pick up some incredible FREE resources.
As a pre-cursor to the chat, click here for some easy pre-reading to understand exactly what AI is.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 23 April 2018)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Friday 12am UK time
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEDT
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, April 26, 2018 7PM ET
1) What do you understand by the term ‘Artificial Intelligence’ and how do you think it might help education?
2) How might AI help us in the classroom?
3) Are there any tools you are using already that incorporate AI? Please share them.
4) What tools do you think should be made that could incorporate AI that could help you as a teacher?
5) “AI and technology don’t matter to me in the classroom”. What would you say to this teacher?
6) What do you think are the essential elements of a digital teaching toolkit? Including (or not) artificial intelligence?