#whatisschool is ready to talk about teaching and learning in the best possible way this week as we welcome the incredible Ellen Deem and Mark Weston to lead the chat.
Tired? Burned Out? Frustrated? Need a Reboot?
Join Ellen Deem (@deem_ellen) and Mark Weston (@shiftparadigm) on Thursday, February 15—National Gum Drop Day—for a very special #whatisschool chat about Regaining the Sweetness and Light of Teaching.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 10 February 2018)
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEDT
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, February 15, 2018 6PM EDT
1) What are the keys sources of sweetness and light in your life?
2) What ways do you bring sweetness and light to your teaching?
3) How does your sweetness and light enhance student learning? Benefit colleagues?
4) What are the signs that your sweetness and light needs replenishing?
5) When it fades, how do you regain your sweetness and light?
6) Take a moment now to send a tweet thanking a colleague for the sweetness and light they share with you