#whatisschool is always a learning experience and lately, we have been having almost 100 educators from every corner of the globe joining us to chat about Edu-topics that effect us all. I learn so much from my PLN and can’t thank you enough for continuing the learning discussions.
This week I am joined by the incredible Andrew On Yi Lai who I was lucky enough to meet 2 years ago at #pubPD in Sydney. I was blown away by his incredible sketch noting. This week the stars have aligned and I am excited to have him join us to lead a chat on Visual Thinking.
This week #whatisschool explores visual thinking, note taking and sketch noting and I promise you it will be an incredible learning experience that will leave you wanting more. No matter what experience you have jump on board and share your experience of visual thinking.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 21 June 2017)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEDT
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, July 13, 2017 7PM EDT
1) What does ‘visual thinking’ look like in your classroom?
2) Why is it important for teachers to consider visual thinking when designing learning experiences?
3) How does visual thinking help students with their learning?
4) Share an example where you have successfully incorporated visual thinking into a lesson
5) What tools/applications do you use to facilitate visual thinking in the classroom?
6) Share a resource that could help others with learning more about visual thinking in the classroom