#whatisschool continues to grow and roar as a leader of the twitter chat pack thanks to you. Every week we get more than 100 educators from over 10 countries around the world coming together to chat and learn about a variety of topics and every week I leave inspired and full of amazing information! This week we are lucky to be joined by Jordan Pedraza from Remind who is an inspiring and successful education leader. The overall theme of this week’s #whatisschool chat is #SucceedTogether – recognizing that it takes a village to help every student succeed, and succeeding together is about connecting your school with efficient communication.
How can we achieve success together and connect your school with the world through communication? Let’s connect this week during #whatisschool and continue to inspire one another.
Image Source: https://www.remind.com/
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm EDT
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am (Midnight) BST/IST
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, September 15, 2016 7PM EDT
1) How do you build school community and spirit?
2) What are creative ways you communicate with your class, team, or school?
3) How do you help or educate students when they’re not at school?
4) How do you encourage parents to become partners in student learning?
5) How do you reach families who don’t have consistent access to internet or devices?
6) How do you show transparency or accountability with communication?