#whatisschool continues to be a leading ed-chat thanks to you and your amazing support! This week Craig is away keynoting a conference in New Zealand so he has called in the best of the best! This Thursday, come along to #whatisschool as I am joined by Mark Weston and Debby Call to discuss Finishing the Year Strong.
For many countries around the world, they are coming to the end of their school year in June and July.
It is hard to believe the end of the 2015-16 school year is coming to a close. This week #whatisschool focuses on the importance of FINISHING STRONG. Join Mark and Debby as they lead an inspirational lively chat, that encourages a strong ambition to continue the brilliance that has transpired in our classrooms, right on up until the last day with our incredible students. We will share ideas, reflect on the year, discuss opportunities for students to continue the learning journey throughout the summer, and ways to continue to strengthen our own professional relationships…How to FINISH STRONG!
We hope you’ll join us as it is sure to be informative and fun.
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm EDT
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, April 28, 2016 7PM EDT
1) Share one way you keep student engagement alive to finish the year strong.
2) Reflecting on the past year, what is something you’re proud of and think other educators can benefit from implementing?
3) What message would you like to leave Ss with as the year comes to a close?
4) How can we encourage Ss to continue their learning journey throughout the summer?
5) What have you learned about yourself as an educator reflecting back on this school year?
6) What is something you have wanted to implement this year and have decided to finish strong and ‘Just do it?”