#whatisschool continues to be a leading ed-chat thanks to you and your amazing support! This Thursday, come along to #whatisschool as I am joined by Jennifer Williams to discuss using Social Media for Professional Learning – how do you and your community utilize Social Media to enhance Professional Learning or how do you wish you could use it?
Social media has become a place for extraordinary learning for educators. More than simply a tool, social media is a space for collaboration, mentoring, and professional sharing. Join us at #whatisschool as we discuss the best examples of educators using social media to improve learning and elevate conversations in education.
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm EDT – ***NOTE NEW TIME***
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 10am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, March 31, 2016 7PM EDT
1) How do you use social media as a space for professional learning?
2) What are the components of a “model tweet” to improve learning?
3) What social media hashtags best extend learning for you?
4) How do you encourage active participation in social media?
5) What educators do you feel best model using social media to improve learning?
6) Share some learning experiences that you feel occurred because of social media?