*please note our US times have changed! #whatisschool will run at the following times:
6pm EST, 5pm CST, 4pm PST (times do not change for anyone outside of the US)
As Educators, we do what we do for the love of the job (certainly not the money). We get inspired and excited about learning and we love to see others sharing this passion.
This week #whatisschool looks at inspiration in Education and encourages you to think about what inspires you. What makes you tick and what do you do to inspire the people around you and students in your classroom?
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm EST
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Make sure you put this week’s chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you a FREE email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins
Questions #whatisschool, November 12, 2015 6PM EST
1) Please share with us what inspires you in Education, in and outside of the classroom?
2) Why is inspiration important in education for both educators & students?
3) What are some specific tips/practices that you do to help you stay inspired throughout the year?
4) What are some strategies that help students be inspired in and out of the classroom?
5) How can professional development be used to help inspire educators?
6) What will you do tomorrow to inspire others around you?