This week we are moving into a more practical zone as we discuss LMS. Learning Management Systems are a critical element of all education environments and schools around the world are coming to grips with the best ones to suit their unique needs. Make sure you join us on Thursday 5 February at 6pm EST (Friday 9am AEST, Friday 12pm NZT, 7am Singapore).
Based on my recent blog article – http://mrkempnz.com/2014/12/choosing-the-right-lms-for-your-school.html Choosing the right LMS for your school is one of the MUST HAVE items on any schools to do list and was one of the many suggested topics we received from passionate educators over the past weeks.
Make sure you put this weeks chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you a FREE email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins
Questions For #Whatisschool
Thursday February 5, 6PM EST
1) What virtual learning management systems (LMS) are you using in your school?
2) In your opinion, why are LMS’s important in educational environments?
3) What makes a great LMS? What do you need?
4) How are virtual LMS’s enhancing teaching and learning?
5) What other software/apps are you using with LMS’s? Are you integrating Google Apps?
6) Share your favourite LMS readings, articles, experts, links or ideas …