How can we create ethical and safe learning environments?
In today’s 21st century learning environments that we work in, it is essential to provide our learners with a safe and nurturing environment. Students who feel safe and comfortable learn more efficiently. Then there is the ethical considerations – how can you ensure the creation of a learning environment is student centred, student driven, safe and ethically sound?
This week at #whatisschool we explore learning environments and take a look at the ethical and safe nature of them. Make sure you join us on Thursday 26 February at 6pm EST (Friday 9am AEST, Friday 12pm NZT, Friday 7am Singapore).
Make sure you put this weeks chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you a FREE email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins
Thursday February 26, 6PM EST
1) What are the most important elements of a safe & ethical learning environment?
2) What does your current learning environment look and feel like?
3) What does your ideal/dream learning environment look and feel like?
4) What ethical considerations are important when establishing a learning environment?
5) How do you ensure your learning environment is safe for everyone?
6) How can you use student voice to create the ‘ultimate learning environment’?