How do GREAT leaders inspire action?
Join the conversation on #whatisschool this Thursday November 27 at 6PM EST (Friday 9am AEST, 12pm NZT, 7am Singapore) as we discuss leaders and how they inspire action.
What is leadership and how does it take us from the front lines of the classroom to the boardrooms and living rooms of stakeholders? Join #whatisschool this week as we look into best practices for creating programs that inspire and leadership that brings them alive.
This video from Simon Sinek is the perfect introduction to this weeks discussion. He says “all of the great leaders think, act and communicate in the exact same way and it is the exact opposite to everyone else”. He introduces the ‘golden circle’ which is his model of how great leaders inspire action – very few organisations don’t know why they do what they do. His inspiring vision starts with the why – the most powerful thing that catches my attention is “people don’t buy what you do they buy why you do it”.
Make sure you put this weeks chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you a FREE email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins
Questions For #Whatisschool
Thursday November 27, 6PM EST
1) How does leadership effect your ability to create ‘buy in’ to innovative programs and ideas?
2) How can leadership help you get the ‘buy in’ you need?
3) What qualities do you look for in a good leader?
4) How can leaders develop distributive leadership?
5) What leadership strategies have you employed to motivate students?
6) How can you help students cultivate the leadership skills they need to be 21st century leaders, thinkers & creators?