#whatisschool is back for another amazing chat and I am thrilled to be back leading again this week with one of my edu-heroes Jen Williams. This week we are looking at going Back to School and we will give you the opportunity to share your favourite resources. Come and join us!.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 3 August 2019)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm Eastern Time
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Make sure you put this week’s chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you an email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins. Join the conversation on Thursday 8 August 7pm ET (Thursday 11pm GMT, Friday 9am AEDT, 11am NZT, 7am Singapore) as we discuss What Is School? #whatisschool
Questions #whatisschool, August 8, 2019 7PM ET
1) Hope you have had a great summer! Share 3 highlights of your summer months!
2) What is your favorite resource/idea to keep you as an educator organized?
3) What is your favorite back-to-school resource/lesson?
4) What are a few of your favorite back-to-school edtech tools for the classroom?
5) What are your favorite resources for instructional design?
6) What is one new-to-you resource/idea you are looking to implement for back-to-school this year?