#whatisschool is back for another amazing chat and I am excited to be riding solo. Unfortunately, something fell through and this week’s guest couldn’t make it so I am pumped and ready to be back in the single saddle again! This week we are looking at one of the things that I build my life around… RELATIONSHIPS. We will dive deep into relationships in school and out and how this add-value to the experiences we have and the experiences our students have at school. Come and join me as we discuss relationships.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 20 April 2019)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm Eastern Time
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Make sure you put this week’s chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you an email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins. Join the conversation on Thursday 25 April 7pm ET (Thursday 11pm GMT, Friday 9am AEDT,11am NZT, 7am Singapore) as we discuss What Is School? #whatisschool
Questions #whatisschool, April 25, 2019 7PM ET
1) How do you build a rapport with colleagues? What is your best advice?
2) How do you build a rapport with students? What is your best advice?
3) What are the direct benefits of building positive relationships with Students, Colleagues, and Parents?
4) How do you define a ‘positive relationship’ in the school setting?
5) Building a strong Professional Learning Network (PLN) has added value to me as an educator. How do you encourage others to do the same?
6) Teachers are time poor. How do you balance the need for positive relationships with the chaotic reality of being an educator?