#whatisschool is back for another amazing chat and I am thrilled to be leading again this week with one of my friends at another international school here in Singapore, Meagan da Silva. This week we are looking from the perspective of the classroom teacher and discussing how to authentically embed technology into your classroom. Come and join us as we discuss technology, and it’s integration into what you do every day in your school to add value to student learning!
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 28 April 2019)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm Eastern Time
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Make sure you put this week’s chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you an email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins. Join the conversation on Thursday 2 May 7pm ET (Thursday 11pm GMT, Friday 9am AEDT, 11am NZT, 7am Singapore) as we discuss What Is School? #whatisschool
Questions #whatisschool, May 2, 2019 7PM ET
1) What does the word “authentically” mean to you?
2) What type of support for integrating technology do you receive at your school?
3) At what point of your planning and teaching process do you consider documenting technology integration? Why is this valuable?
4) What role do the ISTE standards play in your planning phase? How are these integrated?
5) What percentage of your day do you authentically embed technology into your program? How do you know this adds value?
6) What are your go-to Ed-Tech resources in your classroom?