#whatisschool is back for another amazing chat and I am thrilled to be leading again this week with one of my
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 1 March 2019)
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEDT
- Friday 12pm NZT
Join the conversation on Thursday 7 March
Questions #whatisschool, March 7, 2019 6PM ET
1) What do the terms “student action” and “
2) What are examples of student groups in our world stepping up to take action on causes and for change?
3) Based on your current understandings, what global/local/personal concerns and causes are on the minds of your students?
4) What are ways we can support students to take action and lead efforts that are meaningful to them?
5) How might we as educators be getting in the way of student action? How can we do better?
6) What are specific questions/actions we can take to our classrooms tomorrow to better understand what is on the minds and hearts of our students?