This week on #whatisschool, I am excited to welcome the ever inspirational Sean Forde. Sean is a K-5 EdTech Coach in Incheon, South Korea. Sean is an ambassador for many amazing tools and is a global collaboration genius! You would have seen his active promotion and sharing of the @WORLDReadAlouds which is one of the most inspirational and transformational global collaborative projects happening today! Join us for what will be an hour PACKED full of fun, learning and resource sharing!
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 3 February 2019)
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm Eastern Time
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, February 14, 2019 6PM ET
1) What sparked your interest in wanting to break down those classroom walls and start thinking about global projects, connections, and/or collaborations?
2) What do you think are the benefits of global collaborations/projects for educators, students, and/or schools?
3) Global collaborations can be difficult! What are some hurdles you’ve experienced with global projects/collaborations and how did you/didn’t you overcome them?
4) What are some of the amazing projects and collaborations you’ve done or seen?
5) Let’s keep it simple! Who are your global collaboration all-stars everyone should follow?! Keep the answer simple, to be able to add as many of your all-star friends as you can!
6) Want to be part of a global charity project right now?! Flipgrid #WORLDReadAlouds is creating a story with author Andrea Beaty & raising money for the charity Room to Read. Click the link in the tweet to record your page!