This week on #whatisschool, I am excited to welcome Evan Robb to co-host the chat with me. Evan is Principal of Johnson-Williams Middle School in Berryville, Virginia. In addition to being a full-time principal, Evan speaks across the USA on leadership, how to improve literacy in schools, the digital principal, social media, how to involve all staff in goal setting, how to organize effective work teams, and the impact of culture and positivity on work. Evan is also an author and an inspirational person to follow on Twitter. Join us to talk about how Mindset Matters in Education. We can’t wait to lead the discussion with you all so save the date and see you this week!
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 4 October 2018)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, October 11, 2018 7PM ET
1) What strategies do you use to choose your mindset?
2) How does mindset impact grading and assessment?
3) How can you inspire others to choose their mindset?
4) How can mindset change a students trajectory?
5) How does Mindset impact school culture?
6) Why does Mindset Matter?