This week on #whatisschool, I am excited to welcome back two friends who I look up to in my PLN to lead the discussion with me. A special welcome to Nathan Stevens and Beverly Ladd. For those of you that love a bit of fun and LOVE twitter chats, this week our chat is right up your alley! WIth 11 questions, it will be action-packed and a fun-filled so don’t miss out.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 5 August 2018)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, August 16, 2018 7PM ET
1) In the past year, have you been attending more or less chats, why is that?
2) Do you still find chats helpful?
3) Other than #whatisschool, what are some of your favorite chats to attend?
4) What are some ways that chats can be improved in the future?
5) What topics would you like to see discussed in the future? (No topic is off the table! Leave it all here)
6) Would there be any professional topic you wouldn’t feel comfortable with discussing on social media for fear of consequences?
7) How can we make these conservations linger with our PLN to promote lasting relationships and give us some accountability for a change?
8) Do you have any members of your #whatisschool PLN that you wish you could work with? WHY??
9) If Scotty and transports really existed, what PLN member would you like to visit/see in action?
10) Who are other members of the #whatisschool PLN that you cherish and why? Let’s build each other up and strengthen our #whatisschool family as we begin a new school year.
11) What is one thing you are working on professionally this year? Post it in this ‘padlet’ or share your one thing with your trusted PLN member for accountability purposes and so they can cheer you on!