Despite your best intentions is your life filled with clutter? Do you make piles, then promise you’ll go through them but never do? Do you set organizational goals that you have neither time nor resources to meet? Join Ellen Deem and Mark Weston for #whatisschool to sort through your physical, digital, emotional, and spiritual clutter and make room for better learning, teaching, and living.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 5 May 2018)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, May 10, 2018 7PM ET
1) Please pause to reflect about your classroom, office, home, and life…what clutter is there?
2) What types of clutter do you have? Physical? Emotional? Spiritual?
3) What are the sources/causes of the clutter?
4) In what ways is your life—work, relationships, aspirations—impeded by clutter?
5) What de-cluttering strategies/resources work best for you?
6) What specific clutter will you tackle today/tomorrow?