Let’s chat on ways to propel ideas forward with “edu-think-tanks!” Tag in 3 PLN members you feel push your thinking in amazing ways prior to starting …..
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 26 March 2018)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEDT
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, April 5, 2018 7PM ET
1) Define “think tank.” What are the key activities of a think tank?
2) Let’s build an “edu-think-tank” blueprint. Starting with mapping out space & time–where & when could work in your week/school for a group to think & innovate together?
3) Time for “collision of ideas.” Who might you invite to your think tank to ensure representation of all voices & perhaps amplification of some new voices?
4) How might you encourage a process of inquiry within your “edu-think-tank?”
5) How about a virtual “edu-think-tank.” What tools/resources would you use to connect & collaborate?
6) Now let’s move from hypothetical to taking action. What are some first steps you can take to get your Edu-Think-Tank started?