Stop. Pause. Reflect on the school year. How’s your attitude of gratitude holding up? Is it difficult to maintain in the midst of testing, grading, and doing administrative tasks? Well then, on April 19 at 7:00 PM EDT plan to join Ellen Deem and Mark Weston for a very special #whatisschool to check, optimize and, if necessary, recalibrate your attitude. Craig is away this week leading learning in London, UK and is thrilled to have Ellen and Mark as experts in residence!
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 10 April 2018)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, April 19, 2018 7PM ET
1) At this point in the school year, how’s your attitude of gratitude? For what are you most grateful?
2) How does your attitude of gratitude affect students? Colleagues? Parents?
3) What ways does having an attitude of gratitude help you be a more successful teacher? What tactics have the greatest impact?
4) What areas need attention in order for you to bring an optimal attitude of gratitude to your teaching?
5) When you are in the zone of optimal gratitude, what’s your secret for staying there?
6) Tomorrow, what is one, new way that you will manifest an attitude of gratitude in your classroom?