#whatisschool is back for another week and I am excited to co-host this week with Ai Addyson-Zhang. Ai is an educator and digital learning consultant based in the USA. I have been lucky enough to be connected with Ai on Twitter now for a few years and every day I am inspired by what she does and her positive attitude to learning. It is a pleasure to have her co-host with me this week! Join us to discuss adopting a lifelong learning mindset.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 27 April 2018)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Friday 12am UK time
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 9am AEDT
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, May 3, 2018 7PM ET
1) What does being a lifelong learner mean to you?
2) How does being a lifelong learner manifest in the classroom?
3) As educators in the 21st Century, what are some essential skills that teachers need to have and continuously craft?
4) What are the challenges to becoming lifelong students and learners?
5) What is on your learning agenda for the summer?
6) What are your favorite lifelong learning resources (tools, books, blogs etc)?