Sketchnoting, or visual note-taking, is gaining widespread popularity as an effective and engaging way to take notes and to display student learning. Join us at #whatisschool this week to discuss sketchnoting and how to get over the “But I’m not an artist!” mentality. Learn together and talk about best integration practices with one of the world’s greatest educators.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 24 February 2018)
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEDT
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, March 1, 2018 6PM EDT
1) Have you ever tried sketchnoting? Tell us about your experience
2) If so, do you prefer analog (pen and paper) or digital? (iPad) Why?
3) Have you tried sketchnoting with your students? If not, why not? If yes, how’s it going?
4) Do you have any tips for new sketchnoters? What is your best advice?
5) Do you have any questions about sketchnoting?
6) Share your own or others Sketchnoting examples