#whatisschool is ready to talk LOVE and TEACHING this week as we welcome the incredible Ellen Deem and Mark Weston to lead the chat.
Valentine’s Day is an annual reminder of the human need to love and be loved. This week at #whatisschool love is in the air as Ellen Deem (@deem_ellen) and Mark Weston (@shiftparadigm) lead an exploration of What’s Love Got to Do With Teaching. Join them to better understand your loving-nature and uncover new ways for it to manifest in your teaching.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 26 January 2018)
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEDT
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, February 1, 2018 6PM EDT
1) Describe the loving-nature that is within you.
2) How do you share your loving-nature when you are with family or friends?
3) In what ways do you share your loving-nature at school via your teaching?
4) What factors make it difficult for you to share your loving-nature at school? When you experience difficulties, what do you do?
5) Give an example of how sharing your loving-nature at school effects students? Colleagues? In what ways does sharing your loving-nature encourage others to share theirs?
6) Describe how, immediately following this chat, you will share your loving-nature with someone? And one new way you will share it at school tomorrow.