This week we will be discussing #Collaboration with a theme of “Composing a symphony of collaboration in the schoolhouse”.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 20 January 2018)
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEDT
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, January 25, 2018 6PM EDT
1) What song do you play to rally and inspire your students and colleagues to collaborate?
2) Why is Collaboration vital to a Schoolhouse’s Culture?
3) How do you embed and sustain Collaboration in your Schoolhouse?
4) How do you overcome barriers to making Collaboration happen?
5) Share a success story where Collaboration has ignited great things.
6) What next steps will you take to create a collaborative event in your classroom or schoolhouse?
Bonus Question/Sign-Off: Who are your #EduBeatles? In other words, who are your collaborators who inspire and bring out the best in you?