#whatisschool is back again for our second to last chat before the festive season. This week I am running the show alone and excited to CELEBRATE with you!
All too often we get bogged down in the day to day things that happen in our schools. A lot of the time, we focus on the negative and forget about the positive. That is why this week at #whatisschool we will be talking CELEBRATIONS. Bring your positive spirit and unique ideas to share. Remember our new time for Eastern US/Canada is 6pm ET.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 12 December 2017)
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/Manila/WA (Perth)
- Friday 10am AEDT
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, December 14, 2017 6PM EDT
1) What are your favorite celebrations of the year? Why?
2) What do you celebrate on a daily basis in your classroom/school?
3) Why are celebrations important in a school setting?
4) How do you celebrate success in your school?
5) Is there such a thing as ‘too much’ celebrating? Explain.
6) Celebrate your favorite Edu-Rockstars right now by tagging them in a special celebratory #whatisschool shout out