Breakout EDU is THE immersive learning games platform. Focusing around a kit and digital platform, Breakout EDU provides a series of unique resettable locks and other items that allow for the facilitation of games where players use teamwork and critical thinking to solve a series of challenging puzzles in order to open the locked box. This week I am joined by the inspirational Adam Bellow from the Breakout EDU team, who will be guiding us through the chat.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 5 August 2017)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEDT
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, August 10, 2017 7PM EDT
1) What is your familiarity with Breakout EDU?
2) What has surprised you the most about playing Breakout EDU with your students or staff?
3) How often do you use Breakout EDU in the classroom. Why?
4) When do you use Breakout EDU in the structure of school? Is it for an intro to a unit? For Review? Other?
5) Have you created a Breakout EDU game? Tell us about it / share your favorite
6) Have you had your students create Breakout EDU games for their peers? What has that been like?