#whatisschool is always a learning experience and lately, we have been having almost 100 educators from every corner of the globe joining us to chat about Edu-topics that affect us all. I learn so much from my PLN and can’t thank you enough for continuing the learning discussions.
This week I am running solo and can’t wait to learn with you about a topic VERY close to my heart! Twitter and PLN’s!
This week #whatisschool explores Twitter and Professional Learning Networks. Two things that changed what I do and how I do it in relation to education. I can’t wait to share this HUGE topic with you and have you share your ideas, expertise and more. Spread the word and let’s make it a chat for every educator in every corner of the globe.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 21 July 2017)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEDT
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, August 3, 2017 7PM EDT
1) Define a PLN
2) Why are PLN’s important? What can they achieve?
3) Why do you use Twitter for Professional Learning?
4) How do you make the most of Twitter as a learning tool? Share some examples
5) Who are your MUST FOLLOW educators on Twitter to develop the ULTIMATE EDU-PLN?
6) Share your favorite Twitter or PLN resources