#whatisschool is talking Teacher Learning this week as we get inspired by the learning that we all do above and beyond expectations. This week I am joined by Kiwi legend Myles Webb, who is a constant form of inspiration for me.
This week #whatisschool explores learning, where learning happens, professional learning networks and much more! Bring your ideas, bring your friends and lend your voice to this innovative discussion.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 29 May 2017)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEDT
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, June 8, 2017 7PM EDT
1) How does locality impact your students?
2) How can your PLN impact your student’s opportunities?
3) How have you upskilled to meet changing technology in the classroom?
4) What are the hours that your students ‘work’ both at school and after school on a typical day?
5) What school related activities do you do in your ‘down time’?
6) What collaboration are you most proud of? Tell us your ‘power’ stories!