#whatisschool pairing up with one of the greatest companies in Edu right now – Seesaw. Seesaw are the leading Digital Portfolio company on the Edu market at the moment and their product has swept across the world to support and promote learning with families and schools. This week I am joined by the inspirational Angela from the SeeSaw team, who will be guiding us through the chat.
This week #whatisschool explores digital portfolios and your experience with them. No matter what platform or tool you use, jump on board and share your experience of sharing learning.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 21 June 2017)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEDT
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, June 29, 2017 7PM EDT
1) What are the advantages of digital portfolios compared to more traditional paper portfolios?
2) How do you use Digital Portfolios to show evidence of student learning? (Share examples/photos)
3) How do digital portfolios help you differentiate for your students?
4) How do your students use Digital Portfolios for reflection and to track their progress over time?
5) How have you used Digital Portfolios to increase engagement & communication with parents/families?
6) Share your best tips and tricks for teachers who are new to Seesaw