#whatisschool is back again and ready for another week of inspirational tweets! This week I am away in Australia speaking and running workshops with over 25 Principals in Sydney. Luckily, we have a plethora of inspirational leaders at #whatisschool and this week we have Mark Weston and Ellen Deem to lead the way. This week we will be discussing Heroes!
Heroes come in all shapes, sizes, and forms. They show us the way through seemingly impossible situations. Heroes find the power to change and discern what they need to work around. Join us as we explore the role of heroes and unleash the hero within each of us.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are: (updated 13 May 2017)
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEDT
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, May 18, 2017 7PM EDT
1) What makes a person heroic?
2) Who is one of your heroes? What obstacle did they overcome? What about their story inspires you?
3) What heroic qualities do you possess? What challenges have helped you develop those heroic qualities?
4) Who and what nurtures your heroic qualities?
5) Describe a time when your heroic efforts overcame challenges and adversity?
6) How do you nurture your inner hero? How do you find the courage to step up when facing resistance?