Join us this week as #whatisschool brings to light your creative spark with the most energetic and enthusiastic leaders you could have hoped for.
Remember that our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/MYT/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 10am AEDT
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, February 16, 2017 6PM EDT
1) Where do you go when when you need to learn something?
2) Why is that type of space important to you? (Tweet a pic of your favorite spot).
3) How would Ss design the room if they had the choice?
3a) What areas of your room are used the most why? What kind of learning happens at different areas in your room?
4) How do the spaces in your school increase creativity or foster creativity?
4a) Does Craig Kemp know the answer to 83 x 7583? Post a pic of what you think Kemp’s creative space looks like?
5) How do you decide the layout of the learning spaces in your room at the beginning of the year?
6) What advice / resources / tools would you give to teachers who want to foster more personalized learning spaces in their room?