Happy 2017 Everyone!
After a well-deserved 3 week break, we are back, refreshed and ready for action once again.
#whatisschool will be buzzing this week as we welcome in one of our chat favorites Jennifer Williams. Come and join us this week to discuss and celebrate an “App-y” New Year! This week we will be discussing practices, tools, and our PLN! Let’s ring in the new year by reflecting on 2016 and sharing goals to make 2017 one to remember!
Remember that our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 3pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm ET
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am CET
- Friday 7am Singapore/MYT/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 10am AEDT
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, January 12, 2017 6PM EDT
1) Reflecting on 2016, what new practices extended learning in your class/school?
2) Looking ahead to 2017, what skills are you hoping to help your students build?
3) For 2017, what practices are you hoping to add or try in your classroom/school?
4) What new tools are you hoping to try or learn about in 2017?
5) If you could choose 3 educators to collaborate with in 2017, who would you pick?
6) Let’s focus on fun: what is one personal goal you have for 2017?