#whatisschool continues to grow and roar as one of the most powerful online professional learning sources. Every week we get more than 100 educators from over 10 countries around the world coming together to chat and learn about a variety of topics and every week I leave inspired and full of amazing information! This week we are lucky to be joined by Tobie Taylor Jones who is an inspiring and successful educator from the USA. What do you think makes a school environment happy, healthy, and productive? Join us this week for #whatisschool as we discuss a happy, healthy, and productive school environment.
Let’s connect this week during #whatisschool and continue to inspire one another.
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm EDT
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am (Midnight) BST/IST
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, September 22, 2016 7PM EDT
1) What does a happy, healthy, and productive school look like, sound like and feel like?
2) Where does a happy and healthy learning environment begin? How?
3) Should Principals seek feedback about their school’s’ climate from their teachers? Why?
4) Should teachers seek feedback about their classrooms’ climate from their students? Why?
5) What action can you take if you feel your school is headed in a direction that is not happy, healthy, and productive?
6) What is one thing you will do next week to help your school be happier, healthier, and more productive?