It was great to be back to the helm at #whatisschool last week to an amazing chat with all of you! As always, I am overwhelmed by the response to our chats and thank you for coming back every week to add to your professional learning!
This week we are pairing up with Kahoot! to share how this amazing tool has taken the world by storm, engaging people from every corner of the globe in real life learning through interactive quizzes! It is an honor to have them join us this week for #whatisschool as we look to unlock the magic of learning!
Whether you are new to Kahoot!, preparing for Back to School, kahoot!’ing with friends, family or in the classroom – we are sharing great ways to unlock the magic of Kahoot! and Make Learning Awesome for all.
Let’s connect this week during #whatisschool and prepare for an exciting year ahead.
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm EDT
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 12am (Midnight) BST/IST
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, August 11, 2016 7PM EDT
- What does awesome learning look like to you?
- Why is social learning and collaboration important?
- How do you use Kahoot! to make learning awesome in your classroom?
- Have you used Kahoot! beyond review?/to introduce a new concept?
- Our favourite thing is seeing learners become leaders. Have your students created kahoots?
- How would you define a great Kahoot! experience?