It has been amazing to watch #whatisschool continue to grow and lead the way in the Education chat category, constantly having a crowd of over 100 educators from over 10 countries every week! This week I am excited to be back to lead this week’s #whatisschool chat with the amazing Bev Ladd about how to sum up an amazing year of learning in your school.
It is hard to believe the end of the 2015-16 school year is coming to a close. This week #whatisschool focuses on celebrating your successes this year and looking at how to best sum up an amazing year. We will be leading an incredibly inspirational chat about the amazing things educators have done this year and are going to do to finish up their school year (and yes we know it is not the end for all of you! Especially my friends in NZ and Australia). We hope you’ll join us as it is sure to be informative and fun.
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm EDT
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, June 2, 2016 7PM EDT
1) What were your biggest successes this year and how did you step outside your comfort zone?
2) What would your students say was the highlight of their year? Why?
3) What is your favorite end of year activity to sum up your year?
4) How do you gather and use parent and student feedback to reflect and improve upon next year?
5) What have you trialled this year that you will be implementing next year to improve student learning?
6) Share the work that you and/or your students created this year that you are most proud of.