This Thursday, come along to #whatisschool as I am joined by Dana Watts to discuss ePortfolios. How are they used, are they useful, what do you use them for? Come and share your school examples and gain some valuable insights.
Dana will be sharing her journey with ePortfolios, the implementation of ePortfolios at two different schools, and discuss the future of ePortfolios in terms of assessment and the documentation of authentic learning. Join us at #whatisschool as we discuss everything and everything to do with ePortfolios and their benefits.
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm EDT
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Questions #whatisschool, April 7, 2016 7PM EDT
1) How can an ePortfolio help create a positive digital footprint for students?
2) How can we implement ePortfolios across a school? Where do we start?
3) What makes ePortfolios sustainable over time, and not a ‘one-off thing’ students do in a class?
4) How can ePortfolios prepare students for “real life”?
5) What are some of the technical logistics to ePortfolios that you have found work? What are the best tools?
6) Where do you see ePortfolios in the future of K-12 schools? What’s next?