This week’s we are talking about diversity in education and how schools around the world are different. We are looking at differences that make a difference in the education of the students in our classrooms and how we can aim for a better place for everyone.
Image Source: http://www.ladyofperpetualchaos.com/2011/08/thoughts-on-diversity.html
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm EST
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, February 11, 2016 6PM EST
1) How do you define diversity in relation to education?
2) Schools around the world are different, what makes schooling in your country the best?
3) Why are schools around the world different if we are all striving for the best for our students?
4) Why does diversity matter and how does it impact learning?
5) What is the best schooling system in the world and why?
6) If you could change one thing about schooling where you live, what would it be and why?