This week I am excited to welcome back Mark Weston who is helping out over the next few weeks on #whatisschool. He is the legend that holds this machine together and we are super thankful to have him as a part of our team!
This week’s chat is simple – LOVE! As Valentines day approaches next week, we look at the things that you love in Education.
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm EST
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, February 4, 2016 6PM EST
1) What does teaching with love look like in a classroom or school?
2) In a classroom and school, why is it important to teach about love?
3) When you teach students about love, what concepts/topics do you cover?
4) What is an example of a favorite love-related classroom lesson, activity, or project?
5) What benefits are accrued when love is brought into your classroom and school? Please share examples.
6) This Valentines Day how will you show your love?