Every year, this time is busy and flies by. This week #whatisschool takes some time out to slow down and smell the roses. This week we want to celebrate learning by looking back, looking forward and serving for good.
This is the last #whatisschool chat for 2015. Laura and I will be away celebrating the holiday season with our families and will return on January 7, 2016 with a hiss and a roar!
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 5pm Central Time
- Thursday 6pm EST
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 12pm NZT
Questions #whatisschool, December 17, 2015 6PM EST
1) 2015 is nearly over, what do you have to celebrate?
2) Looking back at past holidays, what words characterize the patterns you see?
3) Pausing to reflect on the current holiday season, what’s present or absent?
4) Looking at future holidays what will you seek more / less?
5) This holiday season, how are you bringing the spirit of service into your classroom?
6) Looking forward to 2016, what are your goals? How will you make a difference?