Demonstrating Leadership in your classroom
This week make sure you are at #whatisschool with @ShiftParadigm and myself as we discuss Leadership in the Classroom and we ask you to share practical examples of what you do to demonstrate leadership in your classroom.
Our chat times for around the world are:
- Thursday 4pm Pacific Time
- Thursday 6pm Central Time
- Thursday 7pm EDT
- Thursday 11pm GMT
- Friday 7am Singapore/WA (Perth) Time
- Friday 9am AEST
- Friday 11am NZT
Make sure you put this weeks chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you a FREE email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins
Questions #whatisschool, May 28, 2015 7PM EDT
1) In your school context, what does leadership mean to you?
2) What are the characteristics of a GREAT leader?
3) What do you do to demonstrate leadership in your classroom?
4) What leadership opportunities do students in your classroom have?
5) Being a role model isn’t enough. How can we add real-life leadership learning to everything we do?
6) How does demonstrating leadership in your classroom improve your students chances of success? Share some examples.