Happy New Year!
#whatisschool is back and bigger than ever. Last year you blew us away by coming together from all corners of the globe to discuss every aspect of education we thought possible. This year, after a well deserved break, #whatisschool promises to be bigger and better and it all starts this Thursday 15 January at 6pm EST (Friday 9am AEST, Friday 12pm NZT, 7am Singapore).
New Year Resolutions – Making promises count in your classroom
Join the conversation on #whatisschool this Thursday January 15 at 6PM EST (Friday 9am AEST, 12pm NZT, 7am Singapore) as we discuss New Year Resolutions and how to make things happen in your classroom this New Year.
Whether you are starting a new school year in the Southern Hemisphere or you are coming back for the second half of your school year, New Year resolutions are always in the back of our mind. Personally, we promise ourselves to be better. To quit smoking, lose weight, drink less, do more exercise or eat less candy, more often than not these promises fall over pretty quickly.
What are your education related New Year resolutions and how can you ensure that these don’t “fall over”. How can you make it happen?!
Make sure you put this weeks chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you a FREE email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins
Questions For #Whatisschool
Thursday January 15, 6PM ES
1) After a well deserved New Year break, what are you grateful for?
2) What are your New Year resolutions for your classroom or school?
3) What are you going to commit to changing immediately and why?
4) How can you sustain this passion? What will you need support with?
5) Who do you look to as a mentor/expert/guide both online and in your physical environment?
6) Our New Year resolution is to be bigger & better at #whatisschool to support you. What topics would you like to discuss this year?