How do global collaborative projects support student learning?
Join the conversation on #whatisschool this Thursday December 4 at 6PM EST (Friday 9am AEST, 12pm NZT, 7am Singapore) as we discuss global collaborative projects and how they support student learning?
When every computer is a publishing centre, marketing platform and distribution centre how do YOU teach students to create and collaborate? In this blossoming age of technology the need to develop skills that allow students to become global creators and collaborators is greater than ever. As technology continues to rapidly evolve it influences everything we do in profound ways effecting not only our personal lives but the jobs we have and the way we go to business. So, what can you do as an educator to harness technology to ensure students have the skills they need to compete, create and collaborate in a global arena?
Join us today at #whatisschool as we explore global collaborative projects.
Make sure you put this weeks chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you a FREE email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins
Questions For #Whatisschool
Thursday December 4, 6PM EST
1) What does global collaboration mean to you?
2) What programs or collaborations would you like try at your school, how would they enhance your class?
3) What skill sets will students need to be successful in a global arena, how can you teach them?
4) What role will technology play, what changes will we see in the way people live 20 years from now?
5) Will your students be prepared for success in the world you envision 20 years from now?
6) How does school need to change to make students the global creators and collaborators of the future?