How does Good Writing Create Powerful Communication?
Join the conversation on #whatisschool this Thursday November 20 at 6PM EST (Friday 10am AEST, 12pm NZT, 7am Singapore) as we discuss writing and its benefits to communication.
Last week we talked about the changing nature of communication and the impact it has on student’s ability to succeed. This week #whatisschool takes a deeper look into the mechanics of writing, the basis for all communication. So what is good writing, how does it affect communication and how can we foster a passion for visionary communicating in students?
Make sure you put this weeks chat in your diary and if you are not already signed up to our ‘Remind’ notifications – click here. We will send you a FREE email or a FREE SMS just before our chat begins
Questions For #Whatisschool
Thursday November 20, 6PM EST
1) What is the most important aspect of good communication?
2) Can you strengthen student communication and writing skills by creating shared experience?
3) What methods can you employ to increase the impact of student communication and writing?
4) Beyond the written word, what forms of communication have students found most effective and engaging?
5) How can visual and audial technology or methodology increase the power of student communication?
6) How do you see students communicating in the future? What’s the most important skill you can teach them?