I have just touched down in New Zealand after a long flight from Singapore. I am excited to be part of #ulearn14 and excited to get into some connected learning opportunities. I will be presenting some sessions on Twitter and on being a Globally Connected Educator.
Below are some Google Doc’s for #ulearn14 for all attendees to create collaborative notes and share them with the world. Click on the appropriate Doc below to add your notes and if you are not attending – you can follow along live!
I will also be tweeting from all of the sessions and you can follow me @mrkempnz and the hashtag #ulearn14
All times below are NZT:
- Keynote 1 –> Yoram Harpaz – Wednesday 8 October – 9.15-10.15am NZT (EDT = Tues 7 Oct 4.15-5.15pm)
- Collaborative Doc = http://bit.do/YoramHarpaz%20
- My Twitter for Teachers Session – Wednesday 8 October – 2.30-3pm NZT (EDT = Tues 7 Oct 9.30-10pm)
- Keynote 2 –> Adam Lefstein – Wednesday 8 October – 3.45-5pm NZT (EDT = Tues 7 Oct 10.45pm-12am)
- Collaborative Doc = http://bit.do/AdamLefstein
- Keynote 3 –> Dr Katie Novak – Thursday 9 October – 9.15-10.15am NZT (EDT = Wed 8 Oct 4.15-5.15pm)
- Collaborative Doc = http://bit.do/KatieNovak
- My Global Connections Session – Thursday 9 October – 1.45-3pm NZT (EDT = Wed 8 Oct 8.45-10pm)
- Keynote 4 –> Quinn Norton – Friday 10 October – 1-2pm NZT (EDT = Thurs 9 Oct 8-9 pm)
- Collaborative Doc = http://bit.do/QuinnNorton
Stay connected, collaborate on the docs and join the discussion on Twitter using the hashtag #ulearn14 (remember to connect with me at @mrkempnz